Terms for private customers
General Terms and Conditions of Business for Private Customers
General Terms and Conditions of Business with Customer Information for Private Customers can be found below:
All work carried out on our products for transport, connection, commissioning and regular maintenance must be conducted by qualified, responsible professionals (please observe VDE 0105; IEC 364).
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS FOR CONSUMERS
§1 Scope of Application, Customer Information
The following terms and conditions of business regulate the contractual relationship between SEVA-tec GmbH and consumers who purchase our goods. The contractual language is German.
§2 Conclusion of Contract
(1) The internet offers represent a non-binding invitation for you to purchase goods.
(2) You may place one or more products in the shopping basket. Throughout the ordering process, you will need to enter your data and preferences regarding the payment method, delivery modalities, etc. You will only submit a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract by clicking on the order button. You can also place a binding order by telephone. The immediate confirmation of receipt of your order via e-mail or fax does however not constitute an acceptance of the purchase offer.
(3) We are entitled to reject your offer within 3 working days. After the three working days have expired, your order shall be deemed accepted, i.e., you shall be bound by your offer. For orders placed on the telephone, the purchase contract is concluded if we accept your offer immediately. If the offer is not accepted immediately, you are no longer bound by it.
§ 3 Customer Information: Storage of the Contractual Text
Your order with details of the concluded contract (e.g. product type, price, etc.) will be stored by us. After contract conclusion, we will send you the general terms and conditions of business so that you can access them at any time. Alternatively, they are also available on our website. As a registered customer, you can access your past orders via the customer login area (orders).
§ 4 Customer Information: Correction Note
You may correct your entered information by pressing the delete key at any time before placing an order. We will inform you about further correction possibilities throughout the order process. You may also terminate the ordering process at any time by closing the browser window.
§ 5 Retention of Title
The object of purchase remains our property until full payment has been made.
§ 6 Statutory Rights of Liability for Defects and Limitation Period
(1) Our goods are subject to statutory rights of liability for defects (2-year warranty for new goods).
(2) Your warranty claims for defects of purchased goods are subject to a limitation period of one year from the handover of the sold goods to you. Excluded from this provision are claims for damages, defect claims which we have fraudulently concealed and claims arising from a guarantee which we may have assumed for the quality of the item. The statutory limitation periods apply to these excluded claims. In the event of a guarantee period being given, the longer period shall apply in favour of the buyer.
§ 7 Limitation of Liability
We exclude liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty, provided that these do not relate to the essential contractual obligations, damage from injury to life, body or health, guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act. The same applies to breaches of duty by our vicarious agents and our legal representatives. Essential contractual obligations include in particular the obligation to hand over the item to you and to procure ownership of it. Furthermore, we must provide you with the item free of material and legal defects.
§ 8 Consumer Information: Participation in a Dispute Resolution Procedure
We are willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure in front of a dispute resolution body.